Approval Path for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Elevate Your Jira Approvals Beyond Built-in Limitations
Seamless Approval Workflows for All Projects
Tired of Jira's limited approvals to just JSM projects? Approval Path expands your horizons, allowing fluid approvals across all projects. High customizability allows you to make the paths to the most complex projects.
Automations, External Approvals & More
From dynamic steps based on fields to initiating automations that start approval paths, we have it all. Engage external users and management clients in the approval process.
Track & Manage with Clarity and Ease
Keep a keen eye on progress with a central hub for active approvals. Our easy-to-read paths, combined with direct call-for-action links for approvers, ensure both transparency and actionability, every step of the way.
Approval Path for Jira revolutionizes the approval process in Jira projects. The extension is designed for efficiency, flexibility, and transparency, making it an indispensable tool for project management.
- Functional across all Jira project types, not limited to JSM projects.
- Intuitive, pre-defined approval paths simplify the process.
- Automations for initiating and running approval steps, enhancing efficiency.
- Engages external users and service management clients in approvals.
- A single hub for monitoring active approvals and approved items.
- Dynamic approval steps and visually clear paths, integrated with Jira's Permission Scheme.
- Call-to-action links for quick approver responses.
- Easily monitor the progress of approvals for better management.
Try Approval Path for Jira for free to streamline your management processes.
Do you have any questions about the app before trying? Contact us through our website.
Privacy and security
Approval Path for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application