Azure AD Attributes Sync for Jira
Display user attributes from Azure AD all across your Jira instance
Introduce users with AD attributes shown in issues
Display user properties from Azure AD on the Jira issue view to give distributed teams more context. Help coworkers get connected by providing more contact options. Select which attributes are shown to avoid clutter.
Boost communication by AD data in Customer Portal
Speed up resolving service requests. Assignees see more customer information in issues, and customers get details about who handles their requests. They have more ways to contact each other, which quickens communication.
Use AD data to build custom configurations
Pull Azure Active Directory attributes into Jira custom fields to build further processes based on the data you’ve gathered. Generate a neat table showing all essential user details in one place.
Looking to download our app? Visit our website's contact form and connect with our sales team to get the best pricing and assistance for purchasing the app.
Azure AD Attributes Sync for Jira enhances the integration of Microsoft Azure Active Directory with Jira Software and Jira Service Management.
After effortless setup, the app fetches and shows user data in custom fields and application panels on issue and request views. Populating a custom field with the user's details enables automated processes like redirecting approval requests to a person’s manager.
With this app, you can:
- Synchronize user data from multiple Azure directories
- Display essential details of Reporter, Assignee, or user from User Picker
- Decide which of over 50 user attributes to display and where
- Give Service Desk agents more ways to contact internal customers
- Accelerate the approval process by syncing the user’s manager
- Keep the information up to date
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Azure AD Attributes Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
This app is free for up to 10 users