Azure AD Attributes for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Display information from Azure AD in Jira to help users get acquainted and connected
Take synchronization with Azure to new heights
Expand capabilities of your Jira by integrating it with user information from Azure AD. Once configured in a straightforward process, Azure AD Attributes automatically fetches and displays AD data where you want it.
Introduce users with AD attributes shown in issues
Display user attributes from Azure AD on the Jira issue view to give distributed teams more context. Help coworkers get connected by providing more contact options. Select which attributes are shown to avoid clutter.
Boost communication with AD data in service desk
Grab internal customers' attributes from Azure AD. Show them to agents on issues in Jira Service Desk. Resolve service requests faster by enabling more contact options between the customer and the assignee.
Azure AD Attributes for Jira enhances integration of Jira and Microsoft Azure. You can sync attributes of Azure Active Directory (AD) users with their Jira accounts and display them on Jira Software and Jira Service Management issues in a dedicated panel.
With Azure AD Attributes for Jira:
- you can set configurations of attributes for a user field, such as Assignee, in Issue View or Request Details View.
- you decide which attributes to display and where.
- after you create a configuration, attributes from Azure AD are fetched and displayed automatically.
- distributed teams get more context about their associates, which makes contact more personal.
- Jira Service Management agents and internal customers get more ways to contact each other, which accelerates solving service requests.
Privacy and security
Azure AD Attributes for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application