Tugboat Logic Virtual CISO Platform
Get Secure, Build Trust, and Sell More
Integrating Tugboat Logic with Jira is Easy!
Simply go to the “Integrations” section in the Tugboat Logic left-hand navigation bar under “Settings”. Get a token from the Atlassian Tokens page, and insert your Jira server, email address, and project name.
Send Your Security Requirements to Jira to Manage!
Next, go to the Tugboat Logic Controls List page, and select which issues you wish to send to Jira. Tugboat Logic supports both individual send and bulk task send.
Manage Your Security Requirements in Jira
You can manage the issue from the Jira console as a ticket. There is also a link back to the specific Tugboat Logic control task, and the integration will update the Jira ticket completion status within Tugboat Logic.
How Tugboat Logic Helps
- Provides over 45 prebuilt policies and 100 controls, and automatic policy doc generator to share with clients.
- Easily visualize readiness for industry certifications and frameworks such as SOC 2, GDPR, ISO27001, so you know exactly what you need to do to pass the audit.
- Automatically answers questions with optimal response using artificial intelligence, reducing time spent by over 45% and improving sales win rate by 3x.
- Automatically creates and delivers training program to employees and tracks completion rates for compliance.
- Provides a central portal to distribute vendor security assessment questionnaires & easily compare vendors.
More information on our virtual security officer platform is available here.
Privacy and security
Jira Ticket & Status Referenced in Tugboat Logic Security Control Page