STAGIL Workflows and Fields
Bring Jira workflows and fields to Confluence - the ultimate integration
Add approval processes to your documents
Review processes tremendously improve your content management. With our app you can implement approval processes by adding Jira workflows to your pages that will improve the quality of your content.
Display the current status of your documents
A status button displays the current status of your document so that you can see if your content has already been reviewed, accepted or declined.
Request content review via workflow transition
After finishing your drafts you can request document review with a single click. Transition screens give you the option to leave notes for the reviewer.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner.
💡With STAGIL Workflows and Fields for Confluence you can apply your Jira workflows with all their validators and postfunctions to Confluence pages to establish approval processes for your content in Confluence.
🚀 Hot features:
- Connect Jira projects with Confluence spaces and keep them in sync.
- Apply Jira workflows on Confluence pages and perform workflow transitions in Confluence.
- Display status buttons on Confluence pages.
- Perform automated transitions based on page edits to implement review and publishing processes.
- Navigate between Confluence page and the connected Jira issue.
- Display and fill out transition screens in Confluence.
- Select 'page editors' to enable or disable page edits for certain users in a specific workflow step.
📍We are located in Germany, US and Spain.
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
🕒 Our support team is available Mo-Fri to help you with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security