External Share for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Share secure, password-protected, unique links to your Jira issues with anyone
Share Jira issues
External Share links are accessed via secure and unique URLs:
List or share linked issues and sub-tasks
Allow external users to add comments and attachments or change issue status
Share Jira boards
Share a readable, good-looking board.
All issues available through one link
Enable changing issue status so the external user will be able to drag and drop the issue whose status needs to be changed.
Select the options you require
Decide about viewing/adding comments and attachments
Select security options - if the link should have password protection, expiration date or be shared only with selected users
List or share sub-tasks and linked issues.
External Share allows secure sharing of Jira issues, boards or filters with external users with no additional licenses! Share links with external users, allowing them to follow updates, add comments and attachments, or change issue status on live Jira issues.
- Create unique links to your Jira issues, boards or filters
- Share issue attachments and comments
- Share issue work log
- View linked issues and sub-tasks
- Set link expiration date and times
- Protect links with passwords
- Share links with selected users
- Manage existing shared links
- Directly email shared links from within the app
- Customize your email message
- Display shared pages on a custom domain
- Add comments and attachments on the shared link
- Allow external users to change issue status
Check out our getting started guide for an overview of all the latest features.
Want to securely share your Confluence pages? Try External Share for Confluence!
- Try our app External Share for Jira - Lite (Reduced set of features)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Protect your shared links with secure passwords