External Share for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Secured Guest Accounts, but better - Create highly Secure & Customizable links to Share your Work with unlimited External Users
Boost your Productivity to New Levels
Dynamic Data Sharing refreshes the content in real-time, always keeping your external users up to date and eliminating the need for time-consuming, repetitive exports.
Fortified Security for Peace of Mind
With top-shelf security features like SSO, password-protected pages, and IP address whitelisting, you can rest assured your sensitive information remains safeguarded from prying eyes.
Make shared content part of your Brand
Communicate your brand with white label pages even non-developers can customize easily. Create a captivating front end for your clients and collaborators, thanks to External Share’s unlimited external users.
External Share is the tool for top-level safety and efficiency collaboration. With a wide range of features such as:
- Creating unique links to your Jira issues, boards, filters or timelines
- Sharing issue attachments and comments
- Sharing issue work log
- Viewing linked issues and sub-tasks
- Setting link expiration date and times
- Protecting links with passwords
- Sharing links with selected users
- Managing existing shared links
- Directly emailing shared links from within the app
- Customizing your email message
- Displaying shared pages on a custom domain
- Adding comments and attachments on the shared link
- Allowing external users to change the issue status
You can forget about communication bottlenecks and focus on getting things done.
Try External Share for free, now!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
External Share for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
WARSAW DYNAMICS Started in Poland by team of people passionate about productivity apps.