Count the number of the Status macro used and use a collection of tools for advanced usage of the Status macro
Count the appearance of the Status macro
Filter your search by text or by colour to count the number of the Status macro within your Confluence Site.
Display a Status summary table
Print out an overview of Status macros' statistics found in a Page Property Report.
Finalise your test reports in seconds
Gather all your test results in a table automatically and painlessly.
Make full use of the status macro by using the following macros:
- QC Count Status : Count automatically how many times the Status macro was used in a page
- QC Status Overview Stats Table: Get the overview statistics of Status macros within a certain page.
- QC Status Stats Table of a Page Property Report: Display a table with an overview statistics of Status macros found on a Page Property Report.
- QC Count Status of a Page Property Report: return the number of Status macros filtered by colour and/or by text found in a Page Property Report table.
Privacy and security
QC Status for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application