Custom Epic Panel
Enable multiple issue types to use Epic functionality
Give ALL issue types epic functionality
Give all of your issue types the epic functionality that is currently missing on your scrum and kanplan boards. Speed up your project management and provide more transparency.
Configure quickly with JQL
Use JQL to add context to issue types and define which issues can be linked in which way. Provide clarity with a renamed backlog. Allow multiple links for more flexibility - a story can relate to multiple features.
Use it with your Kanplan boards
Configure your Kanplan board to suit your requirements and add epic functionality to quickly and conveniently order issues and set up dependencies between your issues.
- Customize which issues are to be displayed in the Epic Panel based on a JQL query, irrespective of the board filter.
- Work with a variety of issues types within the Epic Panel, not just epics.
- Configure which JQL queries should apply to which agile boards.
- Specify which link type and direction should be set automatically when an issue is dragged from the backlog to an issue in the Epic Panel.
- Decide whether issues can belong to more than one issue in the Epic Panel.
- Rename the title of the Epic Panel and other labels on your agile boards according to your requirements.
- Rename the Backlog on your KanPlan Boards (e.g. From "Backlog" to "Funnel")
Privacy and security
Filter for your custom epics or for Issues without epics