- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Customizable Conditions and Validators for a better workflow
Create new Jira issues from post functions
Cloud Workflows lets you create issues and update fields – all from within your workflows.
Custom Conditions and Validators for Jira Cloud
Create custom conditions and validators using Jira Expressions or pick from our pre-defined templates.
Conditional Post Functions for effective Workflows
All post functions in Cloud Workflows support conditional execution using Jira Expressions. Add comments on a weekend or create new issues depending on field values.
Cloud Workflows brings new conditions and validators to Jira Cloud! Write your own custom Jira Expressions or use our pre-defined templates and gain more fine-grained control of your workflows. Our flexible post-functions further enhance your workflow's productivity.
Conditions & Validators
- You will be able to create almost any kind of conditions using the powerful Jira Expressions. Check our documentation for examples on how to use Jira Expressions!
All of our post functions support powerful Jira Expressions as a pre-condition. This enables you to set custom conditions for each post function.
- Create Jira issues and copy field values
- Copy string and number fields within the issue
- Copy string and number fields from the parent issue
- Increase the value of a field
- Increase the value of a field on the parent issue
- Calculate a field value
- Calculate a field value on the parent issue
- Add dynamic comments
- & more
Privacy and security
Cloud Workflows integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Use our Condition Templates to get started with Cloud Workflows and Jira Expressions!