- Jira Service Management
Know your customers before you take action. Enhance your customer service by having Jira Service Desk integrated with Zoho CRM
Customer Information at Your Fingertips
Fetch all the information regarding the customers out there in Zoho CRM using the Jira Service Desk. With this information, the customer service team will get to know and thus serve the customers better.
Makes Your Work Smart
Minimize your manual efforts on switching between tabs. With a match, all the available information of the contact raising a request will be automatically fetched and be instantly visible to the customer service team.
Knowing about the customers better, the service team can make personalized decisions and be able to provide custom-built experience for customers.
Successful customers decide your team's success. Your customer service team would be getting queries from customers in Jira Service Desk, but the customer information is only available in Zoho CRM. Let the app solve this problem.
The benefits include:
- Integrated expertize for your teams; everybody across Jira Service Desk and Zoho CRM gets a constant view of customers.
- Easy for the customer service team to prioritize among customers.
- The customer service team gets instant access to customer information, thus answer the right questions and in the right (personalized) way.
- Automatic match of reporter with Zoho CRM contact in all Jira Service Desk requests.
- View Contact and Account information from within Jira Service Desk requests.
Privacy and security
Zoho CRM integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Read data from the host application