- Jira Service Management
Let’s stick to the (Story) Point - Improve Agile Estimation
“Story Points for Jira” enables Agile Teams to ensure consistent Agile Estimation values. Values can be chosen from a configurable Select List on Agile Boards or Issue Screens. We recommend the Fibonacci sequence.
Accxia's Generic Solution
The Story Points for Jira Customfield acts as a wrapper for any Original Numeric Story Point Field. Existing Story Point values will be kept and stay unchanged as long as they are not edited.
Easy to Configure
Select wrapped Custom Field (e.g. default "Story Point" field provided by Jira Software) .Apply Jira Custom Field Contexts if required. Configure Issue Screens and Agile Boards
Our customers were waiting for it...
- Wrapps any existing Numeric Story Point Field into a Single Select List
- Ensures only valid/agreed values are selected
- Existing Story Point values stay unchanged as long as they are not edited (this will require you to select a configured value)
- Easy to install, simply install the AddOn and create a Wrapper Custom Field
- Add any Options you like, Accxia is recommending the modified Fibonacci sequence (1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 20, 40, 100) .
- Full Custom Field Context Support, you can create different Options for different Projects.
Resolves these atlassian community requests below:
NEW: Default Quick Filters !!!
Privacy and security