Create community Forums with questions & answers, markdown content, code blocks with syntax highlighting
Structure your forum with smart categories
By using smart categories in your forum you get two level of posts. A smart filtering option makes it easy for the user to get an overview. Color coding makes it beautiful and highlights categories in a simple way.
Forum with a rich editor with markdown
It is important to have a good editor in your forum were you can add headers, code parts, lists and other markdown. A slick and useful editor is included in this pack for the forum.
Forum is a great way to connect experts
We embrace sharing knowledge between different experts. By creating forums for small groups of experts you can help each other.
Forum Key Features
- Common markdown: Code blocks, images, headers, numbered lists and so on in the Forum
- Smart categories: Gives two layer of content in the forum and makes it easy to filter out by topic
- Searchable: Search for topics, content and self created tags in the forum
- Sortable: Sort by latest, oldest, most replies, least replies
- Social: who is asking and who is answering in the forum
- Emojis: use emojis to enhance the messages
- Questions: Create questions that your users can help you with
- User friendly: Simple, beautiful and ease of use
- Discussions: Create discussion of decisions your team need to take
- Multiple forums: Create as many forums as you want in your confluence community
Privacy and security
Forum for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Manage global settings.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.