- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Track full issue changelog & restore deleted issues in one place. Export issue history → get ready database to audit user activity
📑 Monitor Changes for the Selected Jira Tickets
♻ Restore Deleted Issues
Store your records safely. Activate Keep Deleted Issues option and find out:
- what issue was deleted
- by which user
- the date of deletion
↺ Revert changes made to description to the previous stage
✔ Export Issue History
Extract Jira ticket history from the grid as XLSX or CSV files for further analysis. That’s an excellent database for an audit of teamwork.
🆓 History on a single-issue panel is free to use even after your trial ends.
Get a reliable tool to save Jira issue history and avoid different business conflicts.
The app is highly customizable and provides a ticket history report of all changes in the selected list of issues.
Jira change history log is a great database when conducting an internal or external team audit (e.g., CFR 21 Part 11).
💡 Use cases:
- Get all the changelog ordered by the period you need
- Filter and group only the issues you need
- Monitor team and user activity
- Find and restore Jira deleted issues
- Revert changes made to the task description
- Monitor the issue history for status updates in the chart view
- Set columns to show different fields on the grid
- Extract the report as XLSX or CSV files
Add-on works for Jira Software, Jira Core, and Jira Service Management. Also, you can use it for Classic and Next-gen Projects.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Issue History for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Monitor changes on issue panel for free