- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Track full issue changelog & restore deleted issues in one place. Export issue history → get ready database to audit user activity
♻ Restore Deleted Issues
Store your records safely. Activate Keep Deleted Issues option and find out:
- what issue was deleted
- by which user
- the date of deletion
↺ Revert changes made to description to the previous stage
✔ Export Issue History
Extract Jira ticket history from the grid as XLSX or CSV files for further analysis. That’s an excellent database for an audit of teamwork.
🆓 History on a single-issue panel is free to use even after your trial ends.
Issue History for Jira is your retrospective journal to investigate all issue updates in one place.
⚙️ Main features:
- Full changelog report for all issues in your projects
- Flexible configuration of history for a single ticket
- Reverting changes made to description
- Issue history export to XLSX, CSV files
💡 Use cases:
- Review team or user activity to keep all updates transparent and avoid conflicts
- Keep your data safe and hold accountable for every deleted record
- Monitor last changes made to client's tickets
- Conduct internal or external audits (e.g., CFR 21 Part 11)
- Find issues moved from one project to another
Add-on works for Jira Software, Jira Core, and Jira Service Management. Also, you can use it for Classic and Next-gen Projects.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Issue History for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Monitor changes on issue panel for free