- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Track full issue changelog automatically and in the one place
Log of Changes
Keep track of all updates that have been made to the issue.
Issues Scope Selection
Choose the issue keys you want to monitor changes about, and sort them by Date and Key.
Dynamic Status Change
Get a visual check on how data has changed over time. Overview the progress your team has demonstrated daily.
A reliable tool for saving Jira issue history. It helps to supply a convenient customer experience and avoid different business conflicts.
Provides a ticket history report of all changes that have been made in the selected list of issues.
Keep all internal and external activities of your company in one place. That’s an excellent database for an audit of teamwork.
- Get all the changelog ordered by the period you need
- Filter and group only those issues you need
- Monitor updates that have been made by each user
- Store the list of deleted issues
- Set columns to show different fields on the grid
- Monitor the issue history for status updates in the chart view.
- Extract the report as XLSX or CSV files and use such external tools as Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet to analyze the exported data
Add-on works for Jira Software, Jira Core and Jira Service Management. Also, you can use it for Classic and Next-gen Projects.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Privacy and security
Issue History integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Saved history of deleted issues in Jira