Issue History for Jira
Track full issue changelog & restore deleted issues in one place. Export issue history → get ready database for audit
Monitor Changes for the Selected Jira Issues
Organize Jira ticket history report the way you need.
- Select issues by assignee, filter, label, sprint, project, etc
- Choose the date range
- Add Jira standard or custom fields as the grid column
Restore Deleted Issues
Store your records safely. Activate Keep Deleted Issues option and find out:
- what issue was deleted
- by which user
- the date of deletion
Recover deleted Jira issue to the project.
Export Issue History
Extract issue history from the grid as XLSX or CSV files for further analysis. That’s an excellent database for an audit of teamwork.
A reliable tool for saving Jira issue history. It helps to supply a convenient customer experience and avoid different business conflicts.
Provides a ticket history report of all changes that have been made in the selected list of issues.
Jira change history log is a great database when conducting an internal team audit or an external one (e.g., CFR 21 Part 11).
- Get all the changelog ordered by the period you need
- Filter and group only the issues you need
- Monitor updates that have been made by each user
- Find and restore Jira deleted issues
- Set columns to show different fields on the grid
- Monitor the issue history for status updates in the chart view
- Extract the report as XLSX or CSV files and use such external tools as Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet to analyze the exported data
Add-on works for Jira Software, Jira Core and Jira Service Management. Also, you can use it for Classic and Next-gen Projects.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
🗓️ Book a demo call.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Issue History for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
SaaSJet is the Platinum Marketplace Partner and has received the Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022 Award - Cloud App