Issue History for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Track full issue changelog automatically and in one place. Export issue history → get ready database for audit
Monitor Changes for the Selected Jira Issues
Keep track of all updates that have been made to the issue.
Choose the issue keys you want to monitor changes about, and sort them by Date and Key.
Store Deleted Issues
Keep your records safe and hold accountability for every removed issue.
Activate Keep Deleted Issues option and find out:
- what issue was deleted
- by which user
- the date of deletion
Issue History Data Export
Extract issue history from the grid as XLSX or CSV file for further analysis. That’s an excellent database for an audit of teamwork.
A reliable tool for saving Jira issue history. It helps to supply a convenient customer experience and avoid different business conflicts.
Provides a ticket history report of all changes that have been made in the selected list of issues.
Keep all internal and external activities of your company in one place. That’s an excellent database for an audit of teamwork.
- Get all the changelog ordered by the period you need
- Filter and group only those issues you need
- Monitor updates that have been made by each user
- Store the list of deleted issues
- Set columns to show different fields on the grid
- Monitor the issue history for status updates in the chart view.
- Extract the report as XLSX or CSV files and use such external tools as Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet to analyze the exported data
Add-on works for Jira Software, Jira Core and Jira Service Management. Also, you can use it for Classic and Next-gen Projects.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Issue History for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
SaaSJet is the Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner https://blog.developer.atlassian.com/happy-new-fiscal-year-and-welcome-new-marketplace-program-partners/