Octopus Deploy for Jira
- Jira Software
Tighten the feedback loop in your CI/CD pipeline from issue creation through to release by integrating Octopus Deploy with Jira
See when your Jira issues are deployed to Prod
Done means deployed to production. See the status of your team's releases and deployments directly in your Jira issues with deep links back to Octopus for further details.
See the Jira issues included in Octopus releases
See what work items (Jira issues) contributed to releases and deployments in Octopus with deep links back to Jira for more information.
Generate release notes automatically
Automatically populate release notes in Octopus with your Jira issues. See what work has been completed since you last deployed to production. Share via email, slack and more.
This plugin enables teams using Octopus Deploy and Jira Software Cloud to get end-to-end visibility into how their Jira issues relate to deployments.
With this plugin, you can:
- See when your Jira issues are deployed to production
- View a release in Octopus Deploy to see what Jira issues it's related to.
- Generate and share release notes from your Jira issues
Integrated change management with Jira Service Desk is coming soon.
This will add support to:
- Create change requests automatically for your releases
- Never deploy to production without the right approvals
NOTE: This plugin requires Octopus 2019.4 or newer. It is currently Jira Cloud only, as the APIs we depend on are only available in Jira Cloud. When those APIs become available in Jira Server this extension will work there too.
Privacy and security
Octopus Deploy for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Deployment info on issue in Jira