ALM Octane is a comprehensive lifecycle management solution focused on enhancing the speed, quality, and scale of delivering software for organizations adopting Lean, Agile, and DevOps delivery practices. ALM Octane provides the robust enterprise capabilities to enable ad hock agile organizations shift to an enterprise agile approach to planning, delivering and testing applications / products.
This ALM Octane plugin provides Jira users quality status directly on native Jira Epics, Stories, Issues or custom types. With this plugin Jira users can continue to plan and status their work items in Jira, with immediate visibility the larger quality process being managed in ALM Octane. Jira users can understand at a glance if test cases have been assigned, executed, and their pass / fail status.
When deeper quality insight is needed, users can simply click a provided link to open the rich ALM Octane views to more fully understand test details, runs, and other associated information.
MicroFocus Ltd. provides support for this app.
Version 22.214.171.124 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 8.0.3 • Released 2019-04-30
Adjustment to changes in Octane public API
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ALM Octane Quality Plugin for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older ALM Octane Quality Plugin for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.