- Jira Service Management
Jira Announcements, Banners, Notifications & Messages for Large Jira & Service Desk Installations
Make Your Message Visible
Choose the best placement for your Announcement. There are 11 different places available in Jira and Service Desk.
Save Time, Automate Work
Instead of creating a new banner every time, configure a dedicated News Feed targeted to a specific group - like Customers, Developers or Service Desk Agents.
Measure, Analyze & Improve
Every action taken by a user (including reading a message) is recorded and can be easily used to create a report.
*CoreSoft Labs is now changing to Almarise. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Start communicating better!
Your Jira users won't miss any important info, even if you're instance comprises of multiple distributed teams in a remote work environment.
- Create a Feed to save time spent on creating single banners.
- Define a target group to precisely deliver your message.
- Set the message source - e.g. JQL Query or Confluence page.
- Select one out of 11 places to display the announcements.
- Define the color scheme and the associated icon.
- Delegate work to the communication team if necessary.
- Check who has read the message and create a report.
- Add attachments, schedule messages & much more.
Privacy and security
Keep your users informed by creating customizable feeds or quick messages & track their responses with feedback reports