Excel Online Integration for Microsoft Office 365
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Better analyze Jira data with the ability to export Jira issues to Microsoft Excel & Office 365 Online, all updated in real-time
Share with both Jira and non-Jira users
• Use Excel Online to collaborate with non-Jira users
• Download xlsx file directly to your desktop, no configuration needed
• Share Jira data & reports securely directly from Jira
• Reliable exports, no size limitations
End manual imports & out-of-sync Excel data
• Automatically update Excel Online whenever a Jira issue is updated
• View published spreadsheets in Jira admin section
Fully Configurable Exports
• All Jira fields available for export, including custom fields
• Export data into a new or existing spreadsheet
• Edit the name and update schedule directly in Jira
• Export to Excel for desktop
Analyze Excel data in a flexible way.
- Real-time or scheduled updates
- Permissions (share with O365 users, groups, domain or unrestricted so that anyone with the link can view the document)
- Respects filter column order
- Drag and drop to add columns and change order
- Export your Jira issue list using basic or advanced search
- Export issue lists
- Create exports based on familiar Jira filters and search screens
- Copy in data from other systems and create diagrams, pivot tables and more
You must install the free Excel Online add-on to edit issues directly in Excel Online. Once configured everybody with permission can export issue searches to Excel Online in a few clicks.
Questions or feature requests? firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security