- Define the language and create translations of any Confluence page, blog post or space.
- Link all translated pages with each other.
- Get notified whenever a translation in your language is available.
- By default, new events are visible to all registered users. Optionally, each event can be restricted to members of any Confluence space.
- Event editors can now be defined based on individual users and user groups.
- The creator of an event can be displayed inside the event now, so that participants can contact them.
- Event cover images can be added directly from the Unsplash image database when editing an event (only available if this option is enabled by administration).
- Add local images to microposts via drag and drop
- Add YouTube and Vimeo videos to micropots by pasting the URL
See the full list of changes in our release notes.