HORREUM Earned Value Management
Effective tool for a clear overview of your project's success
Clear and accurate EVM reporting
Get a complete overview of your project’s health, including planned and earned value and actual project costs. One look at the dashboard is all it takes to see you project’s progress rate. Export your report to PDF.
Easily track your project performance
Visual representation of Cost and Schedule Performance Indexes help you to easily evaluate your project against time and budget. EAC and ETC are automatically calculated.
Every time you hover over a certain point of the chart, a tooltip is shown with relevant project information related to the selected date.
Horreum Earned Value Manager - the project management app for Jira reads worklogs and allows you to create an EVM report that clearly shows your project’s performance.
- Note: In order to use Horreum EVM app, you have to install and enable Horreum Project Budget Manager in your Jira project
- Completely automated Earned Value Management reporting
- Planned Value, Earned Value and Actual Cost calculation
- Track how much your project is variating from the originally set cost and schedule
- Forecast funds needed to complete the project if it continues to progress at the current rate
- Estimate the project total cost at completion based on current data
- Two views: dark and light
- Export the EVM report to PDF so you can store, print or share it with stakeholders
- Total planned budget (BAC) is always shown on the dashboard as a reminder
- Horreum EVM supports Jira in German and Spanish language.If you choose to use Jira in these two languages, it will be translated also. For more info click here
Privacy and security
HORREUM Earned Value Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Horreum EVM light and dark dashboard view