Checklist for Jira On-the-Fly
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Add Jira checklists to issues, set Acceptance Criteria and Definitions of Done. Use Jira checklist templates for repetitive tasks
Convenient Alternative to Jira Subtasks
Split complex Jira tasks into smaller steps. Add checklists to the Jira issue. Have a detailed view of what needs to be done. Create checklists in Jira to easily manage complicated o recurrent tasks without subtasks.
Create Custom Statuses and Set Acceptance Criteria
Сreate any Jira checklists based on your purposes. Add any custom status and set acceptance criteria. Track Jira issue progress and visualize it. Customize Jira issue checklists and adapt them to your workflows.
Use Jira Checklist Templates
Create convenient checklist templates for different projects. Use Jira issue templates to save time on recurrent tasks. You can create a testing checklist template or use template for team member onboarding etc.
Checklist for Jira On-the-Fly allows creating checklists in Jira issues with custom statuses and acceptance criteria. It is a convenient alternative to Jira sub-tasks.
Our Jira checklist plugin gives you the opportunity to:
- track your ToDo, Acceptance Criteria or Definition of Done visually
- split complicated tasks into clear and small steps inside Jira issue
- open additional pop-ups from Jira issue pages with available checklist elements and checklist templates
- create personalized Jira issue checklists depending on your work processes
- mark progress with inline edit buttons
- use predefined status colours or change them to have clear traction at a glance
- customize checklist statuses to adapt them to your workflow.
Checklist for Jira On-the-Fly is a simple tool to track progress on complex Jira issues, manage recurrent processes and organise an effective workload. Use checklist templates for test cases, new feature releases etc.
Check our User Guide.
Start a free trial or book a demo now!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Checklist for Jira On-the-Fly integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Enable checklists for certain projects where you need this functionality. Choose here for which project Jira checklist panel should be enabled or disabled.