- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
A complete solution to manage your Acceptance Criteria and Definitions of Done without a hassle
Convenient alternative to subtasks
Split your complex tasks into clear steps. Have a detailed view of what needs to be done directly from the issue. Create checklists in Jira to easily manage complicated recurrent tasks or issues.
Сreate any form of a checklist for Jira with various statuses and customization options to fit your internal processes. Track the issue progress and share it with your team. See vizualisation of the issue stage.
Create convenient checklist templates for different projects. Organize your task pull effectively, and have all your progress visualized. Save your time on the recurrent issues using Checklist.
Checklist allows users to create checklists for Jira with custom statuses to manage issues or tasks. Jira Checklist plugin gives you the opportunity to:
- track your ToDo, Acceptance Criteria or Definition of Done
- split complicated issues into clear and smaller steps
- open additional pop-ups from particular Issue pages, containing examples of checklist elements and checklist templates
- create personalized elements depending on the issue work progress
- mark progress with inline edit buttons
- use predefined status colours or change them to have clear traction at a glance
- customize checklist statuses and configure them upon user demand.
This Jira plugin Checklist is a simple tool to track progress on complex issues or tasks, to manage recurrent processes and organise an effective workload. Create whatever checklist for Jira you need easily.
Privacy and security
Checklist integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Enable checklists for projects. Choose for which project checklist panel should be enabled with bulk or singular edit provided for your convenience.