Now you can associate TeamForge Git and Subversion commits to Jira issues.
Expand your universe and trace Jira issues to code commits, build jobs, code reviews, binary artifacts, test cases, deployment events, and more.
From within TeamForge, see how your Jira issues inter-relate to other objects in your tool chain.
This adapter shall be used only from Teamforge version 19.3
CollabNet Inc provides support for this app.
Version 1.1 • Jira Server 7.6.0 - 8.9.1 • Released 2019-11-05
Support for TeamForge 19.3 Webhooks-based Event Broker V4 Engine
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate TeamForge Associations via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older TeamForge Associations versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.