Sort and search your tables
Sort and search your tables
Easily turn your regular tables into powerful sortable, searchable datatables!
Datatables for Confluence works with your existing tables. Just move your existing tables into the Datatables Macro or create a new table within the Datatables Macro. That's it. Let the magic happen.
- Sorting (both ascending and descending)
- Filtering / full text search in all columns
- Supports most elements and sub-macros in your tables
Note: If you're using sub-macros in your tables, you might experience issues due to the underlying architecture. Please let us know which of your sub-macros aren't working – we're constantly striving your improving the app.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Confluence Cloud apps are priced based on the number of Confluence users on your instance. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
If you've opted for annual billing for your Atlassian product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
weweave UG (limited liability) provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2019-04-22
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Datatables for Confluence.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.