Data Tables for Confluence
Filter, paging, grouping, exports (XLS, CSV and PDF), sorting, detail & footer rows for Confluence tables, CSV data & attachments
Supports sort, filter, export and print features
Data Tables for Confluence adds support for sorting, filtering / full text search and pagination to Confluence table. You can also easily export (CSV, XLSX or PDF), print or copy the table data to your clipboard.
Upgrades Confluence tables with advanced features
Just move your existing Confluence tables into the Data Tables macro or create a new table within the Data Tables macro and activate the advanced features in the macro options.
Turns raw CSV data into powerful Confluence tables
Data Tables for Confluence supports a macro that converts your raw CSV data into Confluence tables that support all advanced features such as filtering, pagination, exporting, printing ...
Easily turn your regular tables, CSV data or list of attachments into powerful Data Tables!
Data Tables for Confluence works with your existing tables. Just move your existing tables into the Data Tables macro, add CSV data as macro body or provide a URL to load CSV data from. That's it - all features are automatically added to your table.
- ⭐ (Fixed) sorting (single / multiple columns)
- ⭐ Column selector
- ⭐ Table data export (Excel, CSV & PDF)
- ⭐ Printing
- ⭐ "Copy to clipboard" feature
- ⭐ Initial sorting (single / multiple columns)
- ⭐ Filtering / full text search (incl. highlighting)
- ⭐ Footer row
- ⭐ Row grouping (single / multiple columns)
- ⭐ Expandable detail rows
- ⭐ Overlays showing dataset details
- ⭐ Pagination
- ⭐ Table state saving and restoring
- ⭐ Converts CSV data into tables
- ⭐ Use list of attachments as data source
- ⭐ Confluence PDF and Word export
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Data Tables for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
A list of files attached to the Confluence page can be used as data source.