Requirements & Test Management for Jira
- Jira Software
The most intuitive Jira requirements and test management app. Track the whole development process and boost QA efficiency
Standardized quality assurance out of the box
Start managing requirements and tests just after plug-and-play configuration. Standardize the process, easily access test results, and monitor Defects. Increase the team’s efficiency with one tool for everyone.
Empower Agile software and testing teams
Embed requirements and tests into Jira daily routine. Build transparent folder and link structures to speed up test creation, execution, and management. Organize folders by project, version, sprint, component, or label.
Monitor the project every step on the way
Track the progress with requirement links and test reports. Customize them with flexible filters to achieve end-to-end traceability and transparency. Export results in various formats, ready for a meeting.
Requirements and Test Management for Jira Cloud brings the whole software project from requirements to production right inside the Atlassian suite. It’s based on Jira native functionalities that help seamlessly integrate testing with requirements, development, and reporting.
Best suited for:
- QA and analysts who need to have a complete picture of the project
- Testing teams stuck with a legacy toolset that needs quick migration
- Software projects just starting their journey that need an integrated toolset
Its features include:
- Built-in requirements management
- Tree folder structures and navigation modules
- Easy test execution
- Reusable Test Plan templates
- Customizable reports with flexible filters
- Basic automated testing support (REST API)
- Configurable dashboards
- Traceability matrix and full requirements coverage
- Test case import from external tools
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Requirements & Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
How to handle requirements in Jira?