Requirements & Test Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The most intuitive Jira requirements and test management app. Track the whole development process and boost QA efficiency
Standardized quality assurance out of the box
Start managing requirements and tests just after plug-and-play configuration. Standardize the process, easily access test results, and monitor Defects. Increase the team’s efficiency with one tool for everyone.
Empower Agile software and testing teams
Embed requirements and tests into Jira daily routine. Build transparent folder and link structures to speed up test creation, execution, and management. Organize folders by project, version, sprint, component, or label.
Monitor the project every step on the way
Track the progress with requirement links and test reports. Customize them with flexible filters to achieve end-to-end traceability and transparency. Export results in various formats, ready for a meeting.
Requirements and Test Management for Jira Cloud brings the whole software project from requirements to production right inside the Atlassian suite. It’s based on Jira native functionalities that help seamlessly integrate testing with requirements, development, and reporting.
Integrates with all projects EXCEPT team-managed
Best suited for:
- QA and analysts who need to have a complete picture of the project
- Testing teams stuck with a legacy toolset that needs quick migration
- Software projects just starting their journey that need an integrated toolset
Its features include:
- Built-in requirements management
- Tree folder structures and navigation modules
- Easy test execution
- Reusable Test Plan templates
- Customizable reports with flexible filters
- Basic automated testing support (REST API)
- Configurable dashboards
- Traceability matrix and full requirements coverage
- Test case import from external tools
Check out the app’s roadmap.
Ask any questions to our support.
Book a live demo via Calendly.
Privacy and security
Requirements & Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Hassle-free import of Test Cases from external files