Epic Timesheets: Estimate & Worklog reports
Count and summarize time your team spends on tasks and issues inside epic
Analyze your time spendings and plan resources
Get a report about any epic issues your team is working on or has already done. Analyze the data to adjust the estimated time and optimize your resources
Browse Epic's remaining time within any issue
As soon as a new issue comes, your team sees the epic time left, so they can decide if they have enough time to make a full service or just a quick fix. And contact the client if needed
Get Epic reports and charts on your Dashboards
Search for epics with the desired timing metrics using JQL:
- Find epics with Epic Estimate is greater than Epic Time spent
- Find epics with Epic Ratio is over 90%
This app allows you to control that the epic time does not exceed the estimated limit. There are two variants of usage (an option can be selected per project):
- distributive – the estimated time is fixed and specified in Epic
- cumulative – the estimated time for an Epic is summed up from issues of the Epic.
The application provides the following custom fields within Epic's issues:
- Epic Estimate
- Epic Time Spent
- Epic Remaining
- Epic Ratio (percentage of the spent time)
Just include issues in an Epic and get their logged work time aggregated to the Epic Time Spent field for accurate control.
⭐ Team-managed (ex next-gen) projects are supported.
Our team is ready to customize Epic Timesheets for Jira in accordance with your requirements. Check the roadmap.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Epic Timesheets: Estimate & Worklog reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Select Epic Estimate calculation logic per project.