The summary screen automatically pulls the work that's currently in progress as well as any upcoming dates.
From any Jira issue - easily see what missions that work fits in. Got a one-off addition - just add it in.
At glance a glance view of the work that has been done in the past day, week, month - easy to get caught up
What's your current mission? Is the work spread across more than one Jira project? We can help!
Missions overview provides a way to see all the work in one place. You can easily set up your missions and share them with the rest of the organization. Get everyone on the same page about what's happening. Update your overall mission status and generate mission reports.
From work to documents to commits, we want Missions overview for Jira to be able to be THE place you can get an overview of everything happening in your Mission.
Note: this product is free during the Beta period and will transition to being paid once more integrations are added. Let us know your feedback and tell us which integrations you need!
55 Degrees AB provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2019-11-26
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Missions overview for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.