Traveling Expenses Report
Easy to use wizard to create traveling expenses reports for your business trips in just 5 short steps
Lead through template
Just follow 5 simple instructions. Each dialog box doesn't take much longer than a few seconds to complete. An alert is getting shown every time the user ignores a mandatory input field. We made it as simple as possible!
Calculation assistance based on German law
Costs of your business trip such as for accommodation, food and transportation are getting summed up automatically. You've been driven by car? You only have to declare the distance and let the well-thought magic happen.
Easy to handle backend adjustments
Easy to manage for users and administrators. Even if the legislation is changing, you can adapt the settings as easy as you can fill in the forms. It is effortlessly.
--Traveling Expenses Report --
The user interface is clean and straightforward the same as the output at the end. After you have completed the wizard, your result will be a well-designed confluence page, ready to export and print.
This Confluence app simplifies and accelerates your tiresome paperwork.
- Create standardized reports as easy as possible
- Considering common Expenditures (Accommodation, food, and traveling-costs)
- Add as many additional cost items as you like
- All necessary formfields included to create a traveling expenses report based on German law
- Minimalist style - reducing to the necessary
- Well thought User Interface – with intuitive input fields like date picker
- Adjust the settings in the backend in the case of changing law
- Customize the result page with your corporate logo (Confluence space logo)
- Bilingual App labels and units (German and English)
- One Page result – Nice and clean look – save, export and print ready
Make your daily business a pleasure!
Privacy and security
Traveling Expenses Report integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application