Flexible User License & Seat Auto Management for Confluence
Save Jira/confluence tier upgrade cost without purchasing additional licenses. Automate your license management to save licenses
Get spare seat with Auto/Instant Unlicensing
Don't struggle with managing Jira/Confluence seats, use Flexible User License to unlicense users who are not currently active and license back.
Helps you avoid running out of seats with just clicks.
License Insights in Dashboard at a glance
Check Confluence seats and all users in Jira in dashboard at a glance. Can find out the right user tier for the team by analyzing the number of license users and active users.
All about Administrator: Efficient User Management
Can just easily manage groups and users. No need hopping between Jira setting and apps.
Email Alert will be sent to the user right away when the number of users exceeds the allowed number in the license group.
✅ Before you go calculate your License :Check your license usage with one click. See how much your costs will be reduced in 3 seconds!
You can use Flexible User License to manage the every user and Confluence seats :
- Groundbreaking Cost Reduction : No need to purchase additional licenses when the number of users exceeds the license usage of the purchased plan.
- Efficient User License Management : No need to deactivate the users manually to free up licenses.
- Global Enterprise Clients : Proven accountable by our large enterprise clients in areas such as IT, manufacturing and finance.
- And many more
- Smart and Easy License Management
- Quick Alerts for the License Shortage
- Status Check of the Licensed Users
2022 Atlassian Partner of the Year(Finalist), 2021 Atlassian Enterprise Partner of the Year, 2019 Atlassian Partner of the Year
Privacy and security
Flexible User License & Seat Auto Management for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application