Essential Risk Management for Confluence provides macros and blueprints for the complete risk management workflow:
- A blueprint for the risk management strategy. You only have to fill in the essential information of your project. Placeholders in the document are explained with examples from various domains.
- A unique risk identification tree. Easily available for brainstorming sessions with your team, and encourages a structured approach simultaneously.
- A template for risk analysis with help to assess and answer the most essential questions. Provides guidance through risk mitigation measures and to create confluence typical contextual tasks.
- A risk report automatically populated, condensed and ready for decision makers.
- A introduction flyer to show the workflow.