Issue Score for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Rate, weight and prioritize your Issues using scoring models like WSJF, RICE, ICE or custom formulas
See the Score of the Issue Immediately
Immediately see your Issue scores or the name of the range in which the calculated number falls on the Issue screen. The score will be calculated based on the configured formula.
Prioritize based on Scoring Models
Prioritize issues in your backlog based on scores and deliver maximum value using your chosen scoring model like WSJF, RICE, ICE or custom formula.
Configure your Score Easily
Specify a formula to calculate a score value based on other fields' values. You can display the result numbers in different ranges with a different color on the Issue page.
Issue Score provides an easily configurable custom field to prioritize issues based on your key business metrics and help you make better decisions.
Issue Score can support many use cases, such as: Risk Management, WSJF from SAFe, Business Decision, etc.
Apply for a free demo and learn everything about Issue Score.
- Create a score custom field for Issues you want to rank
- Specify a scoring framework or a custom formula to calculate a score based on other field values
- Use any number field to calculate the score, such as custom number field, story point, scripted field or another score field
- Display the results and the names of ranges in different colors
- Use the provided Key-Value custom fields in your calculation. Manage them with sliders.
- Calculate score for any Issue events or only for the formula parameters
- Trigger score calculation on Issues based on JQL with a post function
Privacy and security
Define unique String-Number type custom fields with the help of Key-Value field. Use this Key-Value pair custom field as an Issue Score parameter, or independently.