Issue Checklist for Jira. Free
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Add ToDo list to Jira issues with one click. Create and reuse Templates. Add default checklists to new issues automatically
No setup required
Just install and you're ready to go
Open an issue and start adding ToDo items. Split the issue into lightweight sub-tasks and visualize their progress.
Works in Classic and Next-Gen projects Available in agile boards too
Work with templates
Save a checklist as a template and load it any time you need. Make the template a default one to load it automatically when issues are created.
Useful for Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria and recurring processes.
Use mentions, due dates, emoji and Markdown
Discover more advanced features when you need them: mention user, add due date and multiline description, insert issue keys, hyperlinks, emoji, and Markdown formatting.
Add multiple checklists to organize items.
Split Jira stories into lightweight ToDo items and watch the progress as they become completed.
- View-Edit checklist from issue view, agile board, Jira mobile app or REST API
- Create checklist template and load items from a template any time
- Set a default checklist for a project and issue type
- Use headers or separate lists to group items
- Use statuses like "In Progress" and "Skipped"
- Block issue transition if checklist is not completed
- Add issue keys and Markdown formatting
- Add multiline description
- Mention users and set due dates
- Use WYSIWYG editor
- Enable/Disable checklist per project
- Clone checklist with an issue
- Copy-paste checklist as a text
- Convert checklist item to Jira issue
- Track checklist changes
- Search for checklist items with JQL
- Integrate with automation tools
- Edit concurrently in multiple windows
Privacy and security
Issue Checklist for Jira. Free integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Set due date