Restrict access to Admin pages so that you can share the workload and still know functionality is secure
NOTE: This app will be retired when Confluence Server is no longer supported by Atlassian.
Secure Admin allows you to restrict access to Confluence administration pages. This allows an administrator to share their workload with other users without having to worry about what those users will see or be able to do. Features include:
- Restrict access to all admin pages in Confluence, including pages from other apps
- Add users that have full or limited access
- Limited access is specified per user
- One user configuration can easily be duplicated for another user
- Give other users access to some of the administration functionality without giving them access to everything.
Privacy and security
Specify which users have full or limited access to administration pages