Inspekt - Workflow Analytics for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Understanding how issues move through workflows, their time in status, where they get stuck, and how long they sit idle
See how work really moves through your workflow
The Workflow Usage Patterns Report helps you understand how people use your workflow by showing you where issues go next when they leave any workflow status. Use this information to streamline workflows or educate users!
Let the issue data show you where work gets stuck
The Raw Workflow Data Report shows when an issue moves into a status, how long it stays there, how often it goes there, and how many assignees it has had. You can view this in Jira or export it to run your own reports!
See where idle time is hurting your productivity
Our project-level Flow Efficiency report shows the percentage of time issues are being actively worked. See data overall, by priority, by issue type and more. See low numbers? Look for opportunities to reduce idle time.
It is exceedingly difficult for Jira users to access data about how issues move through workflows - key information for targeting improvement efforts. Inspekt fixes that plus some!
There are 3 basic reports:
- Raw Workflow Data - from any issue navigator query, access & download data that tells you key information about each issue: time in status, frequency in status, duration in status, and assignee count.
- Workflow Usage Patterns - from your project navigation, open this report to find out how people really use your workflow. Learn exactly where issues go when they leave certain workflow states.
- Flow Efficiency - available from the project navigation and on any individual issue, learn how often work spends waiting to be worked on. Flow Efficiency is one of the most important yet underutilized improvement metrics there is. With flow efficiency you can see where to best focus your improvement efforts: honing your craft, removing obstacles that cause waiting time, or both
Privacy and security
Inspekt - Workflow Analytics for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Frequency Data from The Raw Workflow Data Report