See Issue Contents directly in the mindmap view. Easily view the details on the Issue Card and expand cards to see issue details side by side
Visualize your JIRA
Visualize your JIRA
Visualize your JIRA
With quick filters, you can easily focus on value adding views that focus on what's important. Quick filters allow simple drop down selection or visually select specific items on the mindmap to create a JQL query.
Drive decision making with an easy visualisation of connections & dependencies between project issues. show or hide issue to issue relationships to understand critical chains or help with impact analysis
Visual display of your jira tickets, see your parent-child relationships and any related issues in a mindmap view.
VisualMap supports project planning and set-up allowing you to quickly and easily see all issue details on the same diagram.
Users can drill into different areas of you JIRA project and add or connect issues together directly on the mindmap.
Use selection filters to show only specific issues or click and select multiple issues on the mindmap to build a JQL query.
Visualmap allows non-technical uses to make sense of the work going on in JIRA.
His Krisztian, Unfortunately as discussed you were caught up in our support automation that relates to our other products, apologies again for this! We were pleased to follow up with you via email and get to the bottom of your needs. We understand there is still something that is a barrier for you and this is on our roadmap to introduce to the product in the near future. As always, if there is anything further we can do or if you have further feedback please feel free to reach out.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Management (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Management, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Yes. Academic, community, and open source licenses are available to qualifying organizations. See our Purchasing & Licensing FAQ for more information.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Catch Software provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2021-06-03
Minor security fix
- Resolved security issue relating to API Migrations Context-QSH Missing from API Migrations Context-QSH Check
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Catch VisualMap for Jira.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.