Epics Map and Report for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Plan your project with issue hierarchy at a glance. Get a roadmap, progress & links of epics as a Graph, Tree Map or Pie Chart
Track Epic Progress & Hierarchy
Get the Big Picture of what’s been done and what remains to be done with an overview of all epics, and their progress, in one place. View epics with a progress bar showing completed stories vs total stories.
Visualize Epic Roadmaps in Multiple Ways
View your epics as a graph, tree map or pie chart. View progress and reports, or add an issue from the Graph view. Color-coded tree maps highlight risk. Pie charts show the proportional size of each epic.
Easy Access to Issue and Story Map
Click on an epic, in any view, to drill down to individual issues in the hierarchy. No complex configuration required. Just install and use.
Epics Map offers multiple ways to view your epics and their progress. Use graph view to see a progress bar of finished vs total stories, to link to a report, or to add issues on the fly. The tree map view is color coded to indicate risk. Pie charts show the proportional size of each epic.
Works with Company-managed and Team-managed projects.
Currently limited to English.
Next on the roadmap:
- show Epics Map globally (across projects)
- show the progress and complexity of a Project
- show an estimated finish/end time of an Epic and a Project
Check out our other Atlassian apps:
- Issue Checklist for Jira Pro
- Issue Checklist for Jira Free
- Checklist for Jira (Data Center & Server)
- Clockwork Automated Timesheets Pro
- Clockwork Automated Timesheets Free
Privacy and security
Epics Map and Report for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
See your Jira epics as a tree map to quickly visualize the whole of your work.