Epics Map for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
See a Roadmap of All Epic’s and their Progress, Visualize Epics as Graph, Tree Map or Pie Chart
Track Epics' Progress
Get an overview of all epics, and their progress, in one place. View epics with a progress bar showing completed vs total stories. Click on an epic to drill down to individual stories
Visualize Epic Roadmaps in Multiple Ways
View your epics as a graph, tree map or pie chart. View progress and reports, or add an issue from the Graph view. Color-coded tree maps highlight risk. Pie charts show the proportional size of each epic.
No Configuration Needed
Get the Big Picture of what’s been done and what remains to be done, without complex configurations. Just install and use.
Epics Map offers multiple ways to view your epics and their progress. Use graph view to see a progress bar of finished vs total stories, to link to a report or to add issues on the fly. The tree map view is color coded to indicate risk. Pie charts show the proportional size of each epic.
Works with Classic and Next-Gen projects.
Currently limited to English.
Next on the roadmap:
- show Epics Map globally (across projects)
- show the progress and complexity of a Project
- show an estimated finish/end time of an Epic and a Project
Check out our other Atlassian apps:
- Issue Checklist for Jira Pro
- Issue Checklist for Jira Free
- Clockwork Automated Timesheets Pro
- Clockwork Automated Timesheets Free
- Clone Epic Template for Jira
- Backlog Pro
Questions or feedback? Contact us via service desk or email@example.com
Privacy and security
Epics Map for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Click epic to get a list of stories. Click issue key to open it in a new window.