Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Interactive and dynamic Jira dashboards. Filter advanced gadgets. Create rich reports and metrics. Sum up any numeric field
Filter issues on your Jira dashboards dynamically
Build interactive Jira dashboards with advanced gadgets. Filter issues in your dashboard gadgets with one click. View progress across different projects or teams on one dashboard. Create filter options using JQL.
Create powerful filters in your Quick Controller
Create toggle buttons and dropdowns. Use simple operators or advanced JQL. Combine several Quick Filters with AND or OR when they're active. Use multiple Quick Controllers on one dashboard to get rich insights.
Choose from a rich variety of Quick Gadgets
Enrich your metrics with advanced gadget features. Sum-up any numeric value like story points with statistics gadgets. View more details in the activity stream. Show analytics for number fields with the Pie Chart widget.
- Build your interactive Jira dashboard easily without the help of an administrator.
- Select from a variety of Quick Gadgets that are based on the Jira standard gadgets.
- Use the Quick Controller to filter your dashboard gadgets with toggle buttons, dropdowns, or text boxes.
- Aggregate values from any number field with Quick Issue Statistics and Quick Two Dimensional Filter Statistics.
- Choose between functions (SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX) to sum-up values in the statistics gadgets.
- Show customizable Quick Pie Charts for issues or number fields.
- List recent activities and custom field values filtered by projects, Jira filters or JQL with the Quick Activity Stream.
Check out our demo dashboards.
Watch our tutorial videos.
Questions or feedback? Don't hesitate to contact us.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
View more detailed information with our interactive Activity Stream.