Smart Git Integration for Jira
Git Jira integration platform built for developers. Jira Github integration + GitLab, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Gitea, SSH and more
Quick & Easy Git integration in Jira
Connect your Jira project to Git with repository URL in a few clicks. Smart repository configuration and effortless background updates. Simple and easy to use for both administrators and users.
View extended Commits data on Activity Panel
See сommit author, repository name, commit sha identificator, lines difference for every file or summary for the entire Commit. The Committer’s name and avatar distinguishes the author easily.
Commits and Branches on Issue Page
Stay up-to-date with your current Git status by reviewing your Jira Issue page. A small and convenient side panel provides the numbers and dates of all Commits and branches for the issue.
Smart Git Integration for Jira is a simple solution for Jira Git integration. Commit message or Branch name is a link that connects repo by sharing Jira Issue Key. Use a single tool to manage your Git projects directly from Jira:
- Simple and user-friendly plugin
- Easy admin settings
- Quick configuration - just select provider, add the repository name, and personal access token or username/password (depends on Git Provider). Option of mass repository management is also included
- Smart Integration clones your repo and analyzes information locally instead of sending requests slowly to Git Provider API or receiving webhooks.
- Smart Jira issue page - all information about commits and branches, merge branches info on Issue side panel with direct links to Git Provider site.
- Side-by-side code comparison
- Using custom automation rules
We support these Git Providers:
- GitLab CE/EE
- Microsoft Azure DevOps VSTS/TFS
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Smart Git Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
After plugin installation you need first to add the repository. If you deleted last repository or just have not added any, after installing Integration App, Repositories table will be empty