Multiple Checklists for Jira
Organize work like never before! Track Definition of Done or Acceptance Criteria, and stay clear on what still needs to be done
Add one or more checklists to issues
Create as many checklists in issues as feels right for you! Now you can freely add new checklists to an issue, and retain a high level of organization in your to-do lists. This is exactly how you get your plans done.
Ensure that all criteria are met
Use validators to ensure that all criteria are met before transitioning or closing the issue. You can also configure which checklists are required.
Automate checklists to speed up the work
Don't repeat yourself - create global or project checklist templates, and load them in issues to speed up your work! You can also automate the templates to be added as checklists only when they are needed.
💻 Interactive Demo | 💬 Contact Us | 📖 Docs
Trusted by Netflix and Rolex, Multiple Checklists for Jira is a tool designed to help organize work. Checklists can be an alternative to subtasks that are not always suitable to use in a particular issue. They are a convenient way to handle Acceptance Criteria or a Definition of Done as well.
With Multiple Checklists for Jira you can:
- Add one or more separate checklists in each issue
- Track progress in each checklist with a progress bar
- Reorder checklist items easily
- Track who completed checklist items
- Save existing checklists as project or global templates
- Reuse previously created templates by uploading them to other issues
- Automatically add checklist templates when issues are created or using JQL query
- Block issue status transitions if checklist items are not checked
- View audit of checklist changes in issues
- Configure the app to be available in selected projects only
- Convert checklist items to sub-tasks
- Customize statuses to your needs
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Multiple Checklists for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Preview the full history of changes in checklists. It works the same way the tracking history in Jira issues does.