External Data for Jira Fields
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Fetch external data to Jira cloud custom fields with REST API or databases- MySQL, Postgres, Salesforce, Azure, Oracle, MSSQL, Db2
Connect JSON, XML, CSV and SQL data sources
Add multiple url based data sources that support JSON or XML, connect to your SQL database, Salesforce or connect to your local JIRA by REST.
Synchronize field options with any external list
Custom field options like Select List, Checkboxes and Radiobuttons can be synchronized with any external list or dictionary.
Real-time search and dependant details
Search your data source in real-time with issue related variables and display HTML customizable details dependant on the selection.
External Data for Jira Fields enables you to show or synchronize your external data with Jira.
Main use cases:
- Synchronize custom field options with external list
- Search fields for large data/asset sets
- Dependant fields that depend on other issue values
- JSM create request support for search fields and info panels
- Synchronize asset fields to link them with issues
- REST API / URL data source
- Database support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM Db2 or MSSQL
- Salesforce connector support
- OAuth 2.0 support: Google, Github & Azure AD
- JSON response parsing with JsonPath
- Issue based variables for context information
- HTML Template support
- Periodically synchronising field options
Custom field support
- Text Fields
- Select List
- Cascading List
- Asset Field
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Missing any feature? Feel free to contact our support team.
Privacy and security
External Data for Jira Fields integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Multiple use cases to build your configuration on