External Data for Jira Fields
Fetch external data to Jira cloud custom fields by REST API, database, MySQL, Postgres, Salesforce, Azure, Oracle, MSSQL, assets
Connect any JSON, CSV or SQL based data sources
URL API data source responding with JSON or XML. SQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM Db2, MSSQL or Snowflake SQL. OAuth 2 connector for Salesforce, Google, Azure AD, Sharepoint, Dynamics 365 & Okta
Synchronize field options with any external list
Custom field options like Select List, Checkboxes and Radiobuttons can be synchronized with any external list or dictionary.
Real-time search and dependant details
Enhance any ITSM centric setup by searching your data source in real-time with issue related variables and display HTML templates or update custom fields dependant on the selection
We are an Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner trusted by 7.500+ customers, 1.000.000+ users, in 90+ countries.
External Data for Jira Fields enables you to show or synchronize your external data with Jira.
Main use cases:
- Synchronize custom field options with external list
- Search fields for large data/asset sets
- Dependant fields that depend on other issue values
- Real-time info panels
- JSM create request support
- Synchronize asset fields to link them with issues
- REST API / URL data source with native pagination support
- Database support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM Db2, MSSQL or Snowflake SQL
- Salesforce connector support
- OAuth 2.0 support: Google, Sharepoint, Github & Azure AD
- JSON response parsing with JsonPath
- Issue based variables for context information
- HTML template support (advanced tables)
- Periodically synchronising field options
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Missing any feature? Feel free to contact our support team.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
External Data for Jira Fields integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Multiple use cases to build your configuration on