OKR Board for Jira by Oboard
🏅Number 1 OKR software for Jira. Streamline OKR management, connect OKR strategy with execution, power up your Jira OKR easily
Align your company with OKR in Jira
OKR Board offers flexible OKR alignment between departments, and over time – you can structure OKRs to fit your company's needs. Smooth integration with Jira: link Jira issues to auto-track OKR progress.
Cross-project Jira OKR Roadmap
Use an intuitive OKR roadmap to enable cross-project and cross-team alignment. Visualize and monitor the OKR progress, focus on your goals, and coordinate activities with our OKR tracking software.
OKR Reporting, OKR Dashboard and Check-ins
Elevate your OKR tracking experience. Create and share the OKR dashboard, generate C-level OKR reports, and leverage the built-in OKR check-ins flow for seamless alignment and performance management.
OKR Board for Jira by Oboard is the most popular OKR for Jira software on the Atlassian marketplace to set, manage and report OKRs in Jira.
Implement Jira OKRs to align your teams and reach your goals!
- Use Jira Epic or Issue as a KR
- OKR Roadmap and OKR dashboards
- OKR breakdown: yearly OKRs -> quarterly OKRs
- Private and public workspaces
- Custom OKR weights
- KR types: Binary, Number, Percentage
- Custom OKR levels: Company, Group, Personal
- OKR check-ins, notifications, and reminders
- JQL to find linked Jira issues
- Oboard OKR API
- OKR Board for Confluence for OKR reporting
OKR Board for Jira plugin is enterprise-ready:
- Advanced security capabilities and robust data management
- Available for Jira Cloud and Jira Data Center
- Easy onboarding and supreme support
- Various roles and permissions
Oboard makes powerful OKR apps to empower companies in achieving their goals. Try our top-rated Jira OKR app!
Privacy and security
OKR Board for Jira by Oboard integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Break down yearly OKRs into quarterly OKRs