ITSM Language Translation for JSM Translate Customer Request
- Jira Service Management
Automatic translation of customer tickets and agent replies. Boost Jira Service Management with a multi language customer portal
1. Customers open tickets in any language
2. Ticket is translated automatically to the project default language (🇩🇪 → 🇬🇧)
3. Ticket language is stored in a custom field
4. Agent response is translated within the ticket ( 🇬🇧 → 🇩🇪)
Multilingual ITSM + Jira Cloud Automation
Auto-assign requests to an agent who is native or fluent in that language.
Create queues based on the language of the ticket.
Escalate tickets based on language sentiment
Tags requests with most used keywords/phrases.
Seamless Translations in Tickets Google Translator
Choose between two modes:
1. Invisible mode only shows customers translated messages
2. Bilingual mode shows the original message from the agent & the translation.
*Easily enable multilanguage customer support*
GLOBAL CUSTOMER COMMS
Seamless communication between customers and agents.
- Detect customer language (CL) for each request
- Translate requests automatically into the project default language
- Translate agent responses automatically into the customer’s language
- Leverage the customer language custom field:
- Use JQLs to build language-based queues, localized SLAs, reports, etc.
- Trigger automations:
- Auto-assign (i.e. German requests for German speaking agents)
- Translate automated first responses
Issue Translation for JSM integrates seamlessly with other Marketplace apps and Atlassian products:
- Halp. Translate directly from Slack! Agents only have to start their message with #translate
- Chat for Jira Service Management. Chat live with customers from all over the globe.
- Canned Responses Pro Templates. Translate canned responses starting each template with #translate, or use a template to type #translate with one click.
You can also try the sister app Issue Translation for Jira
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
ITSM Language Translation for JSM Translate Customer Request integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Choose to actively display both the original message and automatic translations of agent’s responses to customers in Jira Service Desk