Google Translate Jira Service Management Issues & Tickets
- Jira Service Management
Automatic translator of customer tickets, issues & internal/external comments into 100+ languages for Jira Service Management
1. Customers open tickets in 🇩🇪🇯🇵🇫🇷🇵🇹🇨🇳
2. Ticket is translated automatically to the project default language (🇩🇪 → 🇬🇧)
3. Ticket language is stored in a custom field
4. Agent response is translated within the ticket ( 🇬🇧 → 🇩🇪)
Auto-assign requests to an agent who is native or fluent in that language.
Create queues based on the language of the ticket.
Escalate tickets based on language sentiment
Tags requests with most used key words/phrases.
Seamless Translations in Tickets
Choose between two modes:
Invisible mode only shows customers translated messages
Bilingual mode shows the original message from the agent & the translation. (scroll to next image for screenshot)
KEYWORD EXTRACTION & TICKET CONTENT ANALYSIS
The app extracts keywords for each ticket and stores them in the project’s default language. This allows to create insights across languages.
For example, you can create reports based on:
- Product names
- Service catalog entries
- Common issues
Use this to track how many tickets you have per keyword per language or simply across your entire project.
Privacy and security
Google Translate Jira Service Management Issues & Tickets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
Choose to actively display both the original message and automatic translations of agent’s responses to customers in Jira Service Desk